Gauhaus of the NSDAP
The building was built by the end of the 19th Century as a normal apartment house. From 1932 the Nazi Party rented the whole house and for the headquarters of the Greater Berlin Gauverwaltung of the Nazi party. In 1937 the building got sold to the German Reich to be demolished for the construction of the New Reich’s Chancellery. The demolition of the house was 1938.